Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY !!

Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…
 
Dear Mr. Anderozzi,
I have been wearing hearing aids for 15 years and in January, I decided to change hearing aid vendors.
I visited Rick in January and he tested my hearing and listened to my concerns and my hearing difficulties. I was impressed with the effort that Rick made to understand my hearing problems. We decided that 2 channel digital aid would best serve my needs.

When my hearing aids arrived, I immediately determined that the hearing aids were not manufactured correctly. I made a list of the problems and highlighted the poor manufacturing practices. I also could not hear properly with the aids.

Rick immediately remolded the aids and sent the defective aids and the molds back to the factory with the list items that I had identified. Rick also called the factory and also discussed the problems with the V.P. Of Quality Assurance at Beltone. When the aids returned, they were manufactured properly and I started the process of learning how to best use the 2 channel aids.

Since February, I have visited Rick several times for minor adjustments and he has always been very attentive to my needs and always has a smile.

Again, I would like to commend Rick on the excellent job that he is doing representing Beltone.
Sincerely,

Bill

1 comment:

  1. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    beltone hearing aid reviews

    ReplyDelete