Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!

Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…

When I finally decided to get my hearing fixed, I talked to a number of people that had hearing aids. The one thing that they all said was to find someone that you have a repore with and who is knowledgeable a...bout fitting the hearing aids for you. The first place I tried went through all of the normal tests but I felt they had signed up to buy their franchise and taken the mandatory 3-6 week training course, but not as knowledgeable as I hoped to see. A friend of mine and I then went to the Beltone Seminar and were impressed with the quality of the people involved.

Soon after that I signed up for an appointment with Mike at Beltone. I Found him to be one of the rare individuals that will take time to answer all of the customers concerns, gave me as much time as I wanted, and was very knowledgeable about the product he was selling. I purchased your Edge Hearing Aids and have been very happy with both the hearing aids and the complete support that Mike has given me. He makes you feel like he is always available to answer your questions you may have or to make any minor adjustments that you feel are needed.

Thanks,

Alan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you ABSOLUTELY LOVE Beltone? Why not tell us your story, we would love to hear from you. Be sure to share the love with family and friends, "Like" us on Facebook, "Follow" us on Twitter or read our blog at http://beltonene.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment