Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!

 Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…

Dear Beltone and Staff,
... I have been a member of the Beltone “Family” since 2005, and this letter is to inform you that I have been very happy dealing with your company.

The quality of the product is excellent, and it has certainly made a huge difference in my life. Having been an elementary school teacher for thirty years, I am not retired and very active in several organizations. I can now attend meeting and hear most of what is being said.

I am also very pleased with the service which I have received and the periodic checkups of my aids. Although the staff at the Lewiston, Maine office has changed several times since I have been going there, each member has been outstanding in the courteous, professional manner with which they have interacted with their clients.

I look forward to many more years of being a satisfied member of the Beltone “family”. Thank you for your wondering service and product.

Sincerely,
Glenys R.

No comments:

Post a Comment