Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!!!

Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…

I am writing in to you so that I may thank you for the wonderful response that I received from Beltone and Gerald Pessin of Dennis, MA., and in the manner in which I was treated. It was completely professional in every aspect and extremely helpful. The man, as well as his staff at Beltone Hearing Aid Centers, is a pleasure to deal with. They were able to fir me with hearing aids and also showed me the results of my audio exam and how much of a hearing loss that I had suffered. It is so wonderful to be able to hear well again. I  had no idea of all that I had been missing. I urge anyone who has a hearing problem to please contact your local Beltone office and avail themselves of his 40+ years of experience and to once again hear all that you have been missing.

-D.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment