Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY




Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time...

Dear Jerry and Beltone,      



I had an experience with taking someone to an appointment at a competing personal hearing provider. When we arrived at the appointment we had to wait for the arrival of the Audiologist, whom was flying in from the Islands. There where other clients ahead of us, which had us waiting longer. A fifteen minute appointment, turned into an hour and fifteen. I was telling the audiologist what I had done to clean the hearing aid and that my client still wasn't able to distinguish certain sounds. She said that I was very knowledgeable and asked where I had learned so much about them. I explained that I have been taking care of my husband's hearing aids for several years now and he keeps me on my toes, she gave me her pitch and her calling card, stating she would be glad to serve us in the future. I did not have the heart to tell her I couldn't possibly exchange my great service and customer care from Jerry and his staff at Beltone for her mediocre service.


Thank you again for all of your service, support and care. You have made our

lives more rewarding and sweet sounding.       



Sincerely,



Mrs. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment