Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Beltone Testimonial Tuesday !!

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY!!! 


Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time…

Dear Mr. Andreozzi,

This is a brief note to applaud Chris and Carol. Chris sold me on Beltone. he gave me the distinct impression he was totally committed to my health and well being. Carol couldn't be more caring and attentive. Her motherlyness (of thats a word) is very evident. Ivy was very kind as well. I understand she had moved on, I hope she does well.

I am very happy with my hearing aids. The installment plan is a great help.

All the best to you and Chris and Carol and your company.

Very truly yours,
Jack M.

No comments:

Post a Comment