Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

 Beltone has been helping the world hear better for over 70 years. Take a trip down memory lane with us and experience the service Beltone has offered over that time...

I want to take this opportunity to thank you and Mary Harris for the fine service and great help with my new aids this summer. The Beltone true aids have helped to relieve the stress I often feel in many social situations. I understand the severity of my loss and am thankful of having the experience of someone like you and Mary, your able assistant, to help me. Your professionalism and kind demeanor helped smooth a difficult process. You kept your word and in the end I obtained hearing aids along with friendly folks who genuinely cared. The caring makes all the difference in the world. I cannot tell you how pleased I am and I will recommend you to anyone needing hearing help. Experience is a great teacher and my experience in dealing with your office was top-notch. Thanks for your patience and understanding way.

Sincerely,

John B

No comments:

Post a Comment